Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year...i remain resolute


As the New Year turns, i sure do realize
how much i Love Thee, until my soul dies
i'm devoted to You, as never before
from the top of my head, to my toes on the floor
Your pussy is sweeter, than any damn fruit
i Love You my Queen, and remain resolute

Another year gone, in this life together
illusions of You, all dressed up in leather
dance in my head, as i dream and fantasize
of stepping it up some more, as the time flies
You all dressed up, in Your Mistress suit
i'll obey You my Lady, i remain resolute

i look forward to what, the future may bring
with You by my side, on my cock a tight ring
to attach Your leash, to lead my around
and do Your calling, until i am bound
up tight to the bed, gagged to be mute
to bring You pleasure, i remain resolute

my desires and hopes, they hinge on You Queen
the most beautiful Lady, i have ever seen
with hopes that You, decide to use more
of the powers You have, so You can score
as many orgasms, without allowing me to shoot
as i remain chaste, and my heart resolute...

No comments: