Sunday, January 21, 2007

Two in the bank...or more?


"I've decided that from this point forward
I want two in the bank, as we move toward
My complete dominance, over you My slave...
as you currently have none, don't look so grave...
I'm sure you've figured, that by this decree
before you can cum, you'll need to bank three!"

"That's right My slave, with a minimum of two
in the bank at all times, you've much licking to do
for in order to maintain, the bank at this level
you'll need to exceed it, and in that I will revel
as I cum on your face, and know that you won't
until I say it is time, but then maybe I don't!..."

"Until the bank reaches four, that's a hundred for Me
orgasms that is, you'll just have to wait and see
how long I may make, My slave to wait
to shoot his load, and what will be his fate...
or maybe five or six, the choice is all Mine
now get to work slave, and make Me feel fine!"

"Pussy!"

No comments: