Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Anniversary ides...


It's the anniversary, one month since the ides
of December when You, turned the tides
on Your slave that's me, and used all the tricks
that were in Your bag, including lighting the wicks
of the candles to pour wax, all over my balls
it was on taht night, that You made all the right calls!

i'll never forget it, for as long as i live
and i keep dreaming, a repeat You'll give
of that wondrous night, that stays in my mind
as the best night ever, that i ever will find
with the nipple clamps on, and pulling the chain
oh it drove me crazy! it drove me insane!

The pain! the pleasure! it was intertwined
a feeling like no other, will i ever find
as long as i live, it stays in my heart
like You my Queen, You played the part
dominating Your slave, like never before
and showed me heaven, You opened that door...

and allowed me to see, how things could be
adn gave me hope, that i could serve Thee
and You reached for the stars, and got there
and we went higher, then before we did dare
venture in our past, but it sure was worth
as it was the best day since the day of my birth!

No comments: