Saturday, January 27, 2007

Balls of blue...


it's been quite awhile, yes it is true
since i've cum, my balls turning blue
i've not been milked, but i've been teased
my balls fill up, as Your control is seized
taken to new heights, as You torture my cock
and prevent me from cumming, under Your lock

been locked up for twenty four days straight
and while in Your cell, i wait for the date
until You decide, that it is my time to be free
to get a hard-on, that i can't wait to see
and hope You'll allow, me to shoot my load
but i don't know if i'll travel that road...

my balls of blue, they obey Your commands
and await the fate, that is in Your hands
eagerly wanting to please their Queen
the most beautiful Lady, that's ever been seen
and hope the scene that She may create
will be one that is unforgettalbe and great!

No comments: