Wednesday, January 24, 2007

None to waste...


You'd finished my milking, there was quite a bit
of my semen on my thigh, and as You looked at it
a twinkle in Your eye, i knew Your mind was at work
and then You sccoped it up, then Your fingers did lurk
they were covered in my cum, they were quite wet
and then with my own lips, your fingers were met...

"Lick it all off slave, I want you to taste
your cum from my fingers...none to waste
you'll taste your own cum, as i have in the past
when i sucked your cock, and your cum was cast
as a sign of My power, over you My pet...
I want you to lick it, it turns you on I bet!"

Sure enough my cock got hard, as your slave thought
about You exhibiting Your power, yes i was caught
it was obvious to see, all You had to do was look
at my cock getting hard, i was an open book
not that i liked it, especially that much
i just loved the power, exhibited as such...

by You my Queen, i adore the feeling
of subservience to you, when You are dealing
your sternest actions, and using Your voice
and making me have, absolutely no choice
but to do as You say, and obey Your commands
i am most happy, when You're making demands...

No comments: