Friday, January 19, 2007

Trained on commands...


"It's time My slave, for you to be trained
on some one word commands that I've ordained
as actionable demands, that I will now supply
to spur you to motion, with no questions why...
as soon as i say it, you must get on your way
to getting it done, or else you will pay..."

"The first one is "pussy", for which you must
tie yourself to the bed, spread-eagled or bust
and get ready to lick, My pussy so sweet
until I say "done", I won't be discrete...
Any questions my slave, before I communicate
the next command that, I shall add to your plate?"

"The next one is "plug", you should like this...
when I say this word, the butt plug should kiss
your ass and go in, after you have greased
your ass and the plug, and until I say "released"
there it will stay, while I have my own fun...
or maybe all night, until the rise of the sun"

"The next command, I've decided is "spread"
where you'll be on all fours and on the bed
and ready to take a dildo in your ass
and ready to be milked, where the cum will pass
through your cock as I, massage your prostate
so when I say "spread", don't dare hesitate!"

"The last one for today, shall be "display"
where you'll use the door-jam cuffs to stay
bound with your hands and feet spread wide
naked of course, with nothing to hide
then I can play with Myself or with you
whatever I may choose, on that day to do..."

"Now..."pussy!"...

No comments: