Friday, January 26, 2007

i can taste You now...


Can't wait to get home, i can taste You now...
the feel of Your lips, when i kiss You, Wow!
after being away, for the entire week
feels like a year, can't wait for a peek
of Your sexy body, and Your beautiful smile
and to massage your feet, for quite awhile

and i'm hoping for, a chance to greet
Your pussy tonight, that is so sweet
with a tongue that is dying, to get a taste
of Your juices as i make you shake Your waist
and give you orgasms, until You collapse
from intense pleasures, without any lapse

Only two more orgasms, for my Queen
to add to my bank, one O to be seen
by me Your slave, as i patiently await
my Queen to decide, what will be my fate
at least i'll know, that she can withdraw one
at her discretion, when the time is done...

No comments: