Sunday, January 28, 2007

Nipples stretched...



the clamps were on, my nipples so tight
it hurt so good, it just had to be right
You pulled on the chain...nipples stretched
to their limit when You went and fetched
the cuffs for my arms, then i was tied
to the bed where my body now lied...

Your pussy in place, i began to lick
You reached behind, played with my dick
still locked in the cage, then grabbed the chain
and yanked it hard, oh such wondrous pain!
You kept it pulled tight, Your pussy pushed
hard into my face, my tongued was crushed

"Make me cum slave, as soon as You can
My pussy's on fire, and that is My plan
to cum over and over, whilst i torture you
and pull on the chain, while your only view
is my pussy to eat, and to hear you moan
as your nipples are stretched...your mind blown..."

"I want you to feel My power, every ounce
and know My pleasure, is all that counts
for you're my slave each and every day
and You must pleasure me, however I say"
And You pulled it harder, brought a tear to my eye
and i knew You loved me, as high as the sky...

No comments: