Monday, January 22, 2007

The "Ass" command...


oh my god it was such a turn-on last night!
to be licking Your hole, hope She sees the light
of pleasure to be found, to explore something new
letting Her inhibitions go, and allow me that view
with my tongue licking, and ending up inside
Her ass so fine, that was previously denied...

i thought i would pop, the cage from my cock
was on the verge of cumming, as i took stock
of what i was doing, for really the first time
i was hoping it felt good, that it felt so prime
that You'd want me to, do it all over again
on another night soon, i hope that i can!

i dream of hearing, a command call "ass"
where it tells me to, lick my beautiful Lass
as Her cheeks are spread, providing me access
to Her tight asshole, as i probe and press
my face from behind, my tongue exploring
Her tight sexy ass, my knees on the flooring...

It's just another part, of Her body i Love
and all it would take, is just a slight shove
of my tongue for Her, to feel the bliss
of being entered from behind, after i kiss
Her cheeks so firm, it's the ultimate sign
of my submission to Her, a Woman so fine!

No comments: