Saturday, January 20, 2007

More commands...


"There are a few more, commands for you to learn
My slave and My pet, the first one is "burn"
Where you shall light the candle to melt wax...
And light some incense, do you dare be lax
So make sure our supply of each doesn't run out...
For you won't like the punishment, I have no doubt"

"The second command, you must learn today
Shall be "gag" my slave, so that your Queen may
Ride the dildo attached, as your mouth is filled
And strapped in place, as your head is stilled
Between my legs, as I ride the fake cock
Attached to your lips, take note and take stock..."

And the final command, I shall demand you to know
Is "clamps" where you will need to go with the flow
And take out the cupping set, and the nipple clamp
And put them out on display, while my pussy gets damp
as I use the suction, to make them stand out...
then attach the clamps, tightened until you shout!"

"That's all for today, that should be enough...
I just can't wait, to try out this stuff
and see you heed, my orders and demands
and see you obey, these one word commands
and I shall now see, if you've begun to learn...
I say the following..."clamps", "gag", and "burn!""

No comments: