Sunday, January 14, 2007

Milking machine...


You tied me up arms hanging, from the door
with the special straps, my knees on the floor
and placed the butt plug, attached to the wires
into my tight ass, to fulfill Your desires
then placed a small dish, under my cock
which you had set free, from the cage did unlock

Then You turned on the power, of the electric force
and set it on wave setting, smiled in due course
and left me to milk, my full prostate dry
of all of its semen, not telling me why
as i felt the currents, massaging my prostate
the cum was dripping, right onto the plate

Collecting right there, plain to the sight
and as time past, i was resigned to my plight
it milked me dry, with nary a touch
from my Queen, who i adore so damn much
When You returned, and checked on my status
You were so happy, with this new apparatus

The dish had a puddle, of Your slave's cum
then as You raised it, on Your finger You put some
and told me to lick it, if i want to be set free
and i opened my mouth, for i could plainly see
that You meant what You said, and i always heed
what my wondrous Queen says, it fulfills my need!

No comments: