Friday, January 12, 2007

Can tell You are back!


i can tell You are back, from Your trip down south
it's more than the drool, forming in my mouth
for my cock stays hard, as my imagination does roam
and think of my Queen, for i'm so glad She's home
as i look forward to being, alone in our bed
where i rub Her feet, and we're both naked

Where She ties me up, and sits on my face
and i lick Her pussy, and She moves with grace
and She teases my cock, with Her soft touch
oh god i love Her so...so god damn much!
and She fucks my ass, or uses the clamp
on my nipples while Her pussy gets damp...

Where She makes it dark, using the blindfold
as She leads the way, i do what i'm told
or uses the wax, to burn up my loins
and uses the vibe, until it touches and joins
Her sweet pussy lips, and then Her hard clit
and snugly in Her pussy, the dildo does fit...

As She milks me dry, puts my juice to my lips
calls me Her slave, and taunts with Her quips
tells me how She owns both my cock and balls
and they're to stay locked, until She decides and calls
for the key to open it, that stays hidden away
known only to Her, i'd have it no other way!...

As She tightens the clamps, and pulls on the chain
my cock just gets harder, with the glorious pain!
and i lick Her to orgasms, as i near the goal
of twenty-five for Her, i sure know my role...
as i dream of my ass, in receipt of many a whack
from Your whip my cock being hard, is the sign Your'e back

No comments: