Thursday, January 18, 2007

As She masturbates...


As i lay bound and unable to move
You were getting right into Your groove
Rubbing Your pussy, it was getting so wet
driving me as crazy as i was ever to get
god i wanted to taste You, lick Your juice
i was desperate to be, untied and let loose...

But You wouldn't let me, not at this time
You were enjoying the tease, feeling sublime
as You rubbed Your clit, and stuck Your finger in...
inside Your pussy, on Your mouth such a grin
As You came the first time, and let out a moan
my cock was so hard, and all i could do was groan!

Then You started teasing me with Your voice
telling me how Your slave had "no fucking choice"
but to lay there and watch, Your pussy so hot
and You inserted Your fingers, and hit the right spot
Your fingers were so wet, i wanted to taste
Your sweet nectar but You just wiggled Your waist...

You came and You came, a dozen times at least
while i lay there tied up, and as chaste as a priest
You laughed and you smiled, and you let me know
That You loved to tease me, and put on a show
Then You locked me up tight, after using some ice
on my cock and my balls, and said that was so nice!

No comments: