Thursday, January 04, 2007

Twenty five rule...more


to answer Your question, that You had posed
as to my earning orgasms, it's not case closed
when i earn an orgasm after reaching twenty-five
orgasms for my Queen, making me feel so alive!
there's no edict that says, You must give me one
until You are ready, and want to have fun...

the only restriction, is that i just can't
have one before the point that You grant
me permission in Your sole discretion
as i strive to have that glorious session
where i can cum again, and shoot my full load
after twenty-five for You, we've traveled that road...

It doesn't prevent You, in any way
from deciding when or if Your slave may
have an orgasm, until You decide he could
unless he's not reached, the level he should
that is twenty-five for You, to get one in the bank
for use by You whenever You want to, to be quite frank!

and if You want to save them all for the end
of the year You can, no need to pretend
the power is Yours, to do as You please
and use it as a means, for the ultimate tease
knowing that i may have some that i've earned
would be torture to me, if brought close and spurned!

No comments: