Thursday, January 11, 2007

When authority blooms...


The authority within You, i've seen first hand
the power to show Your abilities to command
and make Your slave, do whatever You want
and hear Your voice, as you demand and taunt
to receive the the pleasures, that You deserve
as my Queen i am, so very willing to serve

When that authority comes out, it is pure bliss
for me Your slave, and when it doesn't i miss
Your displaying Your power, for me to feel
Your control over me, this need is so real
Yes, i "need" to feel it, for Your contol over me
is truly when Your slave feels most happy...

So let Your authority bloom, and let it grow
let it come out and through Your actions show
that You are a Queen, who deserves the best
just demand what You want, and i'll do the rest
then we'd both be in heaven, both me and my wife
so please make me serve You, for the rest of Your life

No comments: