Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Harnessed and plugged...


You held out Your finger, and hanging right there
by a steel ring that glistened, under the lights glare
was a harness of leather, with all kinds of straps
with metal rings that held, and filled in the gaps
"Put it on My slave, and buckle it up tight
put your cock through the ring, do it up right"...

So i strapped it on, over my shoulders first
it actually felt good, it wasn't the worst...
then i brought the straps from around my back
and under my crotch, to put the ring on my sac
"Hold it right there, before you do that...
attach this butt plug, to the part that is fat"

So i attached the plug, to the harness as told...
"Now lube up your ass, so the harness may hold
the butt plug in place, no matter where you go...
it'll stay there my slave, but it won't show
under your clothes, but will be there to remind
you of My power, which I'm just beginning to find!"

i inserted the plug, using plenty of gel
then buckled the harness, it fit quite well
it kept the plug in place, You liked how it looked
i know cuz You said, "oh slave, I am hooked!...
that looks so nice, I like it and think...
that you'll wear it often", You said with a wink...

So i wore it all day, with the butt plug in place
under my clothes, with my pink panties of lace
oh how i Love, how my Queen does control
her slave in this way, by filling his hole
with this constant reminder, all through the day
i looked forward to the night, and what she may play!

No comments: