Wednesday, January 17, 2007

When Your inhibitions go...

When You let Your inhibitions guard down
And You use all our toys and go to town
The feelings You create, they just can't be matched
Like when to Your hips, the strap-on is attached
And You fuck my ass, from behind as You pump
In and out and against my prostate You bump

When You talk to me, in such a commanding way
it drives me wild with desire, if i may say...
When You tie me up, or use the nipple clamp
You light my fire, and make me feel like a champ
the luckiest man on the face of the earth...
with the most beautiful Queen, i've seen since birth...

So let Your inhibitions go...leave them behind
and enjoy Yourself, and i think You will find
that You can feel things, that You never dreamed
were remotely possible, or so it may have seemed
if You let Your guard down, and let things flow
and explore new things, the excitement will grow...

Don't be afraid Love, to open Your mind
to testing the waters, let Yourself unwind
relax and take me, to the kinkiest new heights
of ecstasy my Queen, in our future nights
between You and i, with our Love so deep
what happens between us, our secret to keep...

Use me, abuse me, as a means to please
and use Your power, on Your slave to tease
my pleasure is secondary, for You are the One
that matters alone, when all is said and done
my focus on You, is total and complete
i revel in Your power, and kneel at Your feet!

Whip me and demand, that i bow to You
Your powers to lead, should be in plain view
always and forever, go down this path
make me rub up Your body, or give You a bath
use all Your options, leave nothing to chance
explore all of these things, as Your new stance!

Use all of our toys, so that You may feel
the pleasure and power, of making me kneel
before a Lady so beautiful, it should be a crime
to look so damn good, all of the time
the power of Your beauty, it should be used
to the greatest extent, it can't be abused...

No comments: