Monday, January 08, 2007

Teasing by phone...


Laying in bed...just watching TV
when the phone rang, and it was thee
asked what i was doing, and i replied
"Missing You my Queen, from by my side...
and watching TV, laying here in the nude
with my cock cage on, in a bummed out mood..."

so You laugh and say, "Well let Me see
if I can do something to make you happy..."
and You tell me how You too are lying
naked in You bed, and how You are spying
Your body and have begun to fondle Your clit
and You're getting so wet, in between Your slit...

Your moaning started as the minutes went past
You relating to me, how long this would last...
"I'm going to have six orgasms or more
and you My slave, will hear Your Queen roar...
as I have each one, oh god it feels so good!
and don't you wish, that you too could..."

"Feel the pleasure of cumming, but we know you can't..."
as You moan with pleasure, "for I didn't grant
you release from the cage, before I had left...
so sorry My slave, I've left you bereft...
OHHH I'm cumming now!, is your cock so hard
that it pains you slave, as the cage does retard?..."

"the growth in your cock?, how I wish I could feel
your balls in my hand, or to see my slave kneel
before My pussy, so that you could lick
Me to orgasms, however many i pick..."
and then You had another, You made it plain
as You told me so, and You drove me insane!

"My fingers are wet, with my juices so sweet
and I'm rubbing my clit, it just feels so neat!...
Ohhh there goes another, I think that's four
only two more to go, as my juices do pour
out of my pussy slave, god it feels great!..."
as You continued to tease, and masturbate...

No comments: