Saturday, January 13, 2007

Seduced to submission...


i could see it in Your eyes, twinkling so bright
You were up to something special, on this here night
dressed to the nines, so damn sexy and hot
Your body so beautiful, what plan did You plot?
"Do you want my body, oh slave of mine?
That your cock is so hard, is surely a sign..."

"That yes you do, you want to taste and lick
my sweet pussy that's wet, with juices so slick
so your cock will slide in, and feel the heat
that's inside my pussy, well first lick my feet!"
i knelt before You, and started using my tongue
on my Queen's toes, off the side of the bed where they hung...

i watched as You fingered, Your pussy so near
and my cock got harder, when my ears did hear
a moan escape Your lips, as You came the first time
then You rolled over i saw, Your ass so sublime
and You told me to kiss, Your ass now displayed
so homage to it, Your slave then had paid...

and i licked at Your hole, as instructed to do
and stuck my tongue inside, this was something new
as You came again, by using the pink butterfly
i was so turned on! and that ain't no lie
You continued to seduce me, right into submission
and praying You'd allow, that i could cum i was wishin'

You sat on my face, and came once again
and continued on, until the count reached ten
never once touched my cock, but then You asked
"Tell me slave what you are willing to be tasked
with in order to make Me want to allow you to cum
from your cock that is Mine, and make your feet numb?"

i replied that there was absolutely no limit
to what'd i would do, as i sucked on Your clit
i asked You to name it, the task that would award
me with an orgasm, as You tied my arms with a cord
You just smiled and said, "It's no longer twenty-five
orgasms for Me...it's for a hundred that you must now strive!"

and i sumbitted!

No comments: