Monday, January 29, 2007

Don't get much better!



Yesterday was bliss, it don't get much better!
Your pussy was sweet, can't get any wetter
Nine orgasms for You, while i was tied down
the butt plug inserted, You wore Your crown
as my Queen You controlled, Your slave yesterday
and hit all the right notes, it is for more that i pray...


More of the same...more of new things
and i hope the future, i sure hope it brings
more worshipping of the Queen that i adore
like scrubbing Her back, kneeling on the floor...
and applying body oil, over every sexy inch
of Her beautiful body, it'll do in a pinch...


You not releasing me, from the inserted butt plug
all afternoon and evening, man it truly was dug!
by Your slave that's me, also cleaning Your toes
like a pedicurist would, would it be too much to suppose
that we can continue to move down this same path
so i can service any needs, which my Queen may hath?


And to top it all off, making me lick my own cum!
oh god that was totally, outrageously plum!
You are a Goddess, that i desire to serve
just like i did yesterday, where You throw a curve
like removing the cage, and then putting it back
before i could cum, You've discovered the knack...!


twas a dream come true, of feelings i crave
of service to You, where i am Your slave
and cater to You, for Your every need
and allow me to do, many a good deed
for my beautiful Queen, and let me enhance
the life that You live, please give me that chance...

No comments: