Wednesday, January 31, 2007

gag and a vibe



"I need to be filled up, My pussy needs

to have a cock inside, as my slave pleads

to allow him to taste Me, i have just the thing...

put on the gag, but before that you must bring

a vibe to Me first, so I don't need to move

from where I sit, and you still need to prove..."



"...that you'll obey My demands, no questions asked

and do those things that you have been tasked

by Me your Queen, so get a move on

and get Me the vibe, after the you don..."

i did as You said, as fast as i could

and awaited Your word, hoped it was good...



With the gag on, You made me lay down

then tied my arms, then You went to town

with the vibe as Your pussy got wet

and You inserted the dildo, You were all set

as You started to move, my eyes they stare

so close yet so far, at Your pussy that's bare...



i wanted to taste it, but with my mouth filled

there was no chance, my tongue was stilled

The gag wouldn't let me, but based on Your moans

the dildo was doing fine, as the vibrator hones

in on Your clit and i see Your eyes close

as You cum the first time, Your pleasure shows...

No comments: