Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tease and denial



i was tied to the bed, both my arms and legs

tied up so tight "can You loosen?" the slave begs

You tell me "NO!", that You can't have me movin'

for what You have planned, and You get to groovin'

by rubbing my cock, and bringing me so close

on the verge of orgasm, as my first dose...



i am about to cum, when you suddenely stop

driving me crazy, then You climb on top

and wait til i calm, and regain my composure

then see Your pussy, with total exposure

and You stick my cock in, and move real slow

and i'm ready to explode, but You won't let me go...



You remove my cock, except for the tip

and then You rise up, and wipe off the drip

that's at the end of my cock, make me lick it

and taste my own cum, "Yes, that's the ticket"

and You leave me alone, to let me calm down

but then You're back, in a see through night gown...



And You tease me some more, over a dozen time

but never let me cum, as You stop on a dime

oh so close You bring me, about to explode

with the biggest orgasm, and shoot my load

but this day is about turning up the dial

this day is all about, the tease and denial...

No comments: