Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Open wide My slave



"I've decided that you won't, be allowed to cum

until you have learned to take, more than just some

of my strap-on cock, being pushed down your throat

and once you can, then you'll be able to gloat

that you can cum again, but let me repeat

you won't cum again, until this task is complete..."



"I don't care how long, it takes you to learn

to take the whole thing, on this I an stern...

no shooting your load, I don't care how much

you have in your bank, your cock's out of touch

until i can see with, My own two eyes

my cock in your mouth, no matter the size"



"and when you can touch, the harness base

with your lips that are sucking, My cock in place

I'll give you an orgasm, right there on the spot

for you will have proved, that no matter what

your Queen asks of you, the task will be done

and there's nothing I want, that my slave will shun...!"



"let's see you pass, this quite stringent test

of devotion to me, that you have confessed

is total and complete, and shall never end...

well this should help prove it...", as You begin to send

Your strap-on cock, toward Your slave's face

"...open wide My slave...", as You filled my mouth's space...

No comments: