Thursday, February 22, 2007

Walking the wild side


You had all our toys, laid out on display
some i'd never seen, not a word did i say
"We're gonna use them all, I have decided
I want to test their effect", my Queen had chided
"My power is something, I no longer want to hide
as I explore new things, take a walk on the wild side"

So You used the clamps, the whips and chains...
cock rings, dildoes, nipple cups and the canes...
electric box was new, along with the plug
with leads attached, that i could tell You dug
door ties, cuffs, for both ankles and wrists
and i readily complied, as my Queen insists

my ass was sore, both inside and out
using Your strap-on, showing Your clout
paddled my ass, and sat on my face
rode me but good, with the gag in place
Your orgasms were plenty, over the days
as You used Your slave, in so many ways...

You took Your walk, on the wild side...
loved every minute, as You took Your ride
enjoyed it so much, that You then vowed
going back to vanilla, wouldn't be allowed
and to top it all off, in this time that i faced
the wild side of You, i was kept quite chaste.

No comments: