Friday, February 16, 2007

Sitting on my face


When you sit on my face, my tongue inside
Your hot sweet pussy, no orgasms denied
as long as you want to, feel the rush
of me licking your clit, Your juices gush
all over my chin, as you shake your hips
god it tastes so good, sweet nectar on my lips...

When you sit on my face, i Love it so
there's no better place, on earth to go
then between your thighs, pussy in place
over my mouth, You body covered in lace
except for Your pussy, makes my cock hard
and ready for action, if you play that card...

When You're sitting on my face, i'm in heaven
like play a game of craps, and rolling a seven
with Your juices so sweet, i can't get enough
especially when my limbs have a cuff
and i'm tied up tight, and unable to move
and my licking Your pussy, get You in the groove...

No comments: