Friday, February 02, 2007

Addicted to You



i must admit Queen, i am addicted to You

and Your power over me, whatever You do

when You lose inhibition, with eyes on the prize

of pleasure for Yourself, it makes my cock rise

and makes me feel, as high as a kite

and makes me wish, with all of my might...



That You'll reach for the stars, each and every day

and use me as Your slave, and in whatever way

to ensure that You feel, that You're the Queen you are

so beautiful and sexy, that You should be a star!

You light up my life, when You impose Your will

i'm addicted to You, after almost sixteen years still!



When You seek pleasure, and make me obey

to provide it to You, and to hear my Queen say

those one word commands, like "pussy" or "ass"

and hope that You don't, let even one day pass

without requiring that i, provide service to Your needs

because i'm addicted to You, and these kinds of deeds!

No comments: