Saturday, February 24, 2007

Got to get You better...


Got to get You better, i'm dying here
no licking pussy, it's abundantly clear
i'm going through withdrawals, i need to taste
Your pussy so sweet, whilst i remain chaste
though i pray for Your touch, it's pussy i need
to savor the sweetness, the command to heed...

my desire to hear, the music to my ear
You to demand that i, lick You right here
as You point to Your pussy, sitting on my face
for that is the most wondrous, me in my place
licking and sucking, sticking my tongue inside
tasting Your juices, it just can't be denied...

it's like a drug to me, i can't get enough
You've got to get better, put on my cuff
and tie me down to the bed, sitting upright
and putting Your pussy, in place through the night
so i can lick You, and follow Your lead
to bring You orgasms, that You surely need

No comments: