Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine wish...


On this Valentine's Day, while so far away
i just want to hold You, as we both lay
in our bed snuggling up nice and tight
both of us naked, all through the night
my cock noce and hard, as it's apt to do
when i'm holding my Queen, yes it's true...

i Love You so much, it's You who i adore
and that will always be true, and even more
as each day and week passes, my Love grows
for my Queen that is You, i hope that She knows
that She is everything to me, the light of my life
and i'm so glad that She is, my Lover and Wife...

So please know on this day, my Love is stronger
and that thoughts of You, make my cock get longer
but it stays locked down, and the cage prevents
me from masturbating, as i think of Your scents
and the feel of Your body, that i desire to hold
as i look forward to our future, as we grow old...
And as my cock grow hard, and causes me pain
i can't help but wish, that You'd use the cane
and whip my ass, and give me quite a lash
and let me feel Your power, give my ass a rash
the pain would bring pleasure, i desire to feel
and would bring out Your power, make it so real!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

aww how sweet.
hope u had a good valentines.