Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tending to my Queen


My Queen is so sick...what can Her slave do
to make Her feel better, and healthy too?
Give You Your medicine, allow you to rest
feed You Your meals, i'll do my damn best
to address Your needs, and comfort my Queen
i feel as helpless, as i've ever been...

Let You sleep all day, and hope it helps
the rest You need, and run when She yelps
and needs Her slave, to do something for Her
to help Her get better, and make Her purr
there's nothing i won't do, whatever She want
i'm there to provide it, not task will daunt...

She's my Queen, a Beauty while She sleeps
i sit there and watch, while Her temp creeps
up to make Her a fever, that gets me worried
i've got to get it down, i feel so hurried
but i'll do what it takes, no matter what
to serve my Queen, with all i got...

No comments: