Sunday, February 11, 2007

Public display of servitude


We were on our way, to shop at the mall
You told me to insert, the plug and not stall
and put on a cock ring...remotely controlled
by a key ring You had, i was under Your hold
to zap me electrically, at Your only whim
and i wondered when, i'd get electric stim...

We were walking around, just window shopping
every once in a while, the probe would get hopping
and the ring on my cock, would provide Your shock
and there was no way at all, for me to block
then You sat right down, on a public seat
and told me to rub, each one of Your feet...

The whole time i rubbed, You zapped my ass
and my cock as well, You gave it full gas
You said rub them up good, for they were tired
of all the walking we'd done, while i was mired
in electrical shock, as the probe did its thing
i rubbed my Queen's feet, that Her power did bring...

i could feel it milking, the cum from my prostate
and wetting my panties, this was my fate
to show the whole world, You are my Queen
the most beautiful Woman, the world's ever seen
and you demanded a long, foot rubbing interlude
right there in the mall, public display of servitude!

No comments: