Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wear this, slave


i had on my panties, but it wasn't enough
You told me we're gonna try some new stuff...
tied my arms to the bed nice and tight
don't know where You were going on this night
You put on some stockings, nice and sheer
and used some garters, things got more clear...

You wanted me to see, how You sometimes felt
when You were dressed up, to make me melt...
You added a pair, of high heeled shoes
and released the cuffs...gave me the news
put on the camisole, and model them for You
and display Your power, over Your slave who...

is beholden to You, and your every whim
and will do whatever, You ask of him
so i modeled and pranced, around the room
and showed my Queen, as she lowered the boom
that i worship Her being, and all that She is
to walk in those high heels, was not a whiz!

No comments: