Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Been a long time cumming...


it's been so long, since You felt up to it
sitting on my face...allowing me to do it
i mean licking Your pussy, til You cum
over and over again, til You get numb
i hope the time nears, as You feel better
for You to use me as Your pussy gets wetter...

It's been a long time cumming, to take Your seat
so You can shake Your hips, and turn up the heat
and make Your juices, flow like a river
and feel Your pussy, orgasm and quiver
to allow Your slave, the honor of being
Your throne as Your body my eyes are seeing...

Sitting upright on the top of my face
using the bedframe, to hold You in place
Your pussy gets hotter, as i continue to suck
and as You get closer, Your hips start to buck
You cum to first time, Your pussy starts humming
and have twenty more, it's been a long time cumming!

No comments: