Monday, February 05, 2007

Locked and loaded


Back in the cage, i feel so secure

glad my Queen, makes me endure

being under Her key, and securely locked

any attempts to cum, are surely blocked

the temptation to cum, through masturbation

is ramping up, Your slave's anticipation...


i'm locked and loaded, and filled with cum

it's been three weeks, my cock's been mum

some teasing here, and a milking there

and one in the bank, You've shown much flair

driving me crazy, You controlling my fate

i Love You more, for making me wait...


how long i wonder, only You know

that's what i want, You run the show

my cock stays hard, throughout the day

and causes me pain, with the cage in the way

pain that i love!...for it makes me feel

the power of my Queen, that is so real...


as You embrace, and assign Your rules

over Your slave, and his family jewels

i've never been happier, than i am right now

and it's because of You...You should take a bow

my Love for You, it's runs deeper than ever

and that will be always, You're my Queen forever!

No comments: