Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wrapped up tight...


You started at my legs, wrapped them up tight
with cellophane that was shiny to the sight
and prevented me from moving, the littlest bit
and when you got to my hips, with a bit of wit
you left my cock exposed, as You went around
and left it outside, as You wrapped and bound...

Your slave was helpless, as You wrapped my arms
You stopped at my shoulders, there were no alarms
arms were tight to my body, wrapped like a mummy
but my cock and my face, with them You got chummy
You sat on my face, and demanded that i lick
Your pussy so damn hot, it got nice and slick...

You played with my cock, and dropped hot wax
all over my balls, and then You did tax
them with clothespins, that squeezed the skin
then pushed the gag with the dildo right in
and You rode my face, with wild abandon
and i lay helpless, as my Queen was demandin'...

To cum once more, as She used Her slave
to pleasure Herself, no choice but to behave
cuz i couldn't move, whilst wrapped up tight
at my Queen's mercy, throughout the night
then You turned my over, unbeknownst to me
You had left a hole, my ass open to Thee

and You fucked me good, with Your own cock
that You had strapped on, and You did rock
my world as You pumped, into my ass but good
by Your moans i gathered, You came as You should
with the strap-on hitting, You clit with each stroke
"you are Mine slave", were the only words spoke...

No comments: