Monday, February 12, 2007

Click, click, click


As i walk in the nude...click click click
goes the lock on my cage, around my dick
as it bounces and hits, against the device
that keeps me chaste, and provides some spice
to Your ability to control, Your slave and man
as his orgasms You have decided to ban...

i go down the stairs...click, click, click
and the metal lock, hits the plastic
a reminder to me, You have the control
over my cock, and over my asshole
that You sometimes plug, make it full
and make me keep it there, until You pull

with each step i take...click, click, click
and i pray for a chance, your pussy to lick
as it makes me get hard, the pain exquisite
as it pulls my balls, as my tongue does visit
Your pussy so sweet, Your lips so wet
and i just love being, Your little slave pet

No comments: