Sunday, February 25, 2007

Swallow...


You had the strap-on, buckled up tight
pushed it to my lips, You eyes all alight
told me to take it all in, every last bit
and to "Swallow My cock, you hypocrite"
"You like when i take yours, into my mouth
well lets see how far, mine can go south!"

"Swallow it slave, make it disappear
you won't cum again, let Me make it clear
until you take the whole thing, right to the base
and deep throat My cock, that is the case"
so i licked and i sucked, and got my throat ready
and You pushed it inside my mouth nice and steady...

In and out You went, a little more each time
and my throat opened up, i was mute as a mime
all eight inches went in, and i kissed the leather
from the harness You wore, didn't know whether
my success would then lead, for You to allow
my own cock to cum, at this point now?

No comments: