Saturday, February 03, 2007

Strap-on ride...




i was on all fours, my cheeks spread wide
waiting for the dildo, to be buried inside
the strap-on You wore, holding it in place
as You greased me up, as You looked in my face
and made it so clear, that my ass was owned
by You my Queen, and it was to get boned...

You pushed the tip in, just an inch or so
and my hole took it in, Your sign to go
pushed a little deeper, then pulled it back
then push it in more, giving me no slack
in and out You went, til the whole thing was in
and You were fucking my ass, and had on a grin...

Then You laid on Your back, told me to hop on
and to let You fuck my ass, with the cock You don
as You laid still, and i did all the work
and once in a while, Your hips would jerk
and send it deeper, couldn't go no more
You fucked my ass, yes that's for sure

My cock leaked cum, with each stroke oozed
more of my jism, as the dildo cruised
into and out of, my asshole so tight
taking the dildo, for You quite a sight
and i kept going, as You watched it glide
into my asshole, for my strap-on ride...

No comments: