Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dreams come true...



As each day passes, i sit and ponder

my life with You, of who i couldn't be fonder

You are my world, both future and present

and for fifteen years past, all that You've meant

is everything to me, making my Dreams come true

and i've come to realize, that those Dreams are You...!



Can't express in words, as You've taken the role

of my Queen to heart, from the bottom of my soul

i feel a need to express, the effect that it's had

on me Your slave, to make me so happy and truly glad

to kneel before You, is my Dream come true

a life of subservience, to my Queen that's You!



As You tighten the screws, and turn up the heat

and gradually increase, the height of Your seat

or perhaps more aptly, ascension to Your throne

and using the power, which within You has grown

i'd love it to blossom...would be a Dream come true

as i look forward to serving, my Queen that's You!

No comments: