Friday, February 09, 2007

Upon return...worship Your feet



You've been away for almost the whole week

away on business while i've no chance to peek

at Your sweet pussy, and to get quite a rise

in my cock as You've, been unable to suprise

me with commands, from so damn far away

and You've been sick, for too many a day...



And upon Your return, it was obvious to see

that You wanted me to focus, and did decree

that i worship Your feet, didn't say a word

just pointed to them, Your demand was heard

and so i massaged them, for half an hour

but You wanted more, and then used Your power...



Told me to keep going, and You'd let me know when

i could stop the massage, and giving them attention

told me to suck each and every damn toe

and use my tongue to massage, and to bestow

the proper amount of service, upon Your feet

that a Queen deserves, with a throne as Her seat...



So i licked and i sucked, my cock grew in size

as i catered to You, my Woman so wise

who knows what She wants, and what She needs

and uses Her power, and demands Her slave heeds

all Her commands, that She alone does decide...

today it's Your feet, that won't be denied.

No comments: