Sunday, February 18, 2007

Be careful what you wish for...


"So you want me to whip you, My little pet?
Well, be careful what you wish for, begin to fret
because I'm going to comply, and see how you fare
under the microscope, please enter My lair...
We'll see if you like it, as much as you think
you may change your mind, with regard to this kink".

And You made me bend over, bare ass to see
and You took out Your leather, and did decree
that i count each whack, as You swung and hit
and my cock got hard, not just a little bit
and the first time You hit, oh such wondrous pain!
i liked it so far...You were driving me insane!

but You kept going, i began to have doubts
as You increased the amount, of the ass clouts
my ass it was pink, and turning quickly to red
but it had quite an effect, within Your slave's head
and endeared You to me, as never felt before
and the pain was pleasure, and i just wanted more!

No comments: