Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bumped from behind...


i was on all fours, my ass open to You
You had on a strap-on, said i was due
for a fuck up the ass, a dildo grind...
You decided then, to bump from behind
and to fuck your slave, nice and hard
as You grease the dildo, and then regard...

my tight asshole, with much disdain
and You shove it inside, i feel the pain
that feels so good, i just can't wait
to feel Your power, and live my fate
as a slave to You, i Love every time
that i feel Your control, it feels sublime...

As You pumped my ass, You started to moan
as the harness and dildo, it made You groan
with pleasure as Your clit, was hit just right
and you started to orgasm, and reached the height
of ectasey as You came, as you bumped from behind
the slave that i am, oh my Queen is one of a kind!

No comments: