Sunday, February 04, 2007

Electric sensation


i was wired all up, attached to the box
that You controlled, smiled like a fox
as You truned it on, i felt the joltage
You turned it up, increased the voltage
inside my cock, i felt the lactation
pushed my jism with electric sensation...

with the butt plug in, juice in my prostate
was stimulated i felt, all i need do is wait
it was a matter of time, til the juices flowed
and the rings on my cock, i surely knowed
would help push it out, this new automation
of milking the slave with electric sensation...

You turned it up higher, it began the stim
no turning back, from my Queen's whim
i felt me cock fill up, as the cum did rise
and begin to flow, oh what a surprise
but to the slave there was no gratification
no orgasms for him with electric sensation...

No comments: