Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A month and counting...


It'll be over a month, since i've cum last
my Queen's control...the die's been cast
She has the power, and boy is she using
it to a great extent, it must be amusing
for Her to deny me, a slave so devoted
my adoration it grows, i hope She's noted...

i've been teased a bit, milked once or twice
and i've got one in the bank, paid the price
twenty-five orgasms for Her, tasted so sweet
as i licked Her pussy, and i felt Her heat
i'm dying to taste Her, again and again
while i stay locked, and in detention...

i hope i can add, some more O's to my bank
before She allows me to cum, to be quite frank
but She's keeps silent, so i just don't know
what her plans for me are, where we'll go
but i trust she'll lead us, down the right path
for my Queen only knows, the plans that She hath

No comments: