Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fast and hard...


You gave me the harness, and the butt plug
told me to put them on, with just a shrug
no big deal as we got ready, to go and dine
and i was to wear them, til well after nine
and we had got back, and my ass prepared
to be fucked by You, after it was bared...

and You strapped on the dildo, and then applied
the lube to insert it, after my arms were tied
to the head of the bed, and placed on all four
as you added to out history, and created lore
my asshole was expanded, and ready to accept
for the plug did it's job, got it all set and prepped...

and You plunged and poked, fast and hard
and fucked me good, without any regard
and the strap-on rubbed against your clit
and made you come, as You continued to hit
my ass up harder, and my cock began to leak
and as you came, your legs got so weak...

As You came again, my adoration grew
for you my Queen, the only one who
has a hold of my heart, and my soul
and apparently too, my tight asshole
You came with a scream...slapped my butt
You've got my Love...the case is shut

No comments: