Monday, February 26, 2007

Not to be denied...


at the foot of the bed, my arms tied up tight
i was bent over, my legs stood me upright
but my ass stuck out, to show a full moon
i was like that for hours, since just after noon
awaiting my Queen, to see what's on Her mind
i just knew one thing...that i was in a bind

there was a large butt plug, i had all day
stuck in my ass, as my Queen had Her way
She entered the room, just a little past eight
and i knew i was about, to meet my fate
She had a bowl of ice, leather paddle in hand
and i knew on my ass, the paddle would land

She left the plug in, as She started to swing
and with all of Her force, the paddle did bring
out the redness in my cheeks, as she hit ten
was surprised when She stopped, and then when
She applied the ice, to my ass nice and sore
it felt so good, but i knew there was more

My cheeks were all cold, and they were all wet
and then once again with the paddle my ass was met
it was twenty this time, and they were turning red
for the water and ice, brought the pain to a head
but my cock was huge, and straining to get out
of the cage locked up, a turn on no doubt

The ice applied again, it soothed and it eased
the pain on my ass, then my balls were squeezed
from behind by my Queen, and not so lightly
in Her fingers she held them, oh so tightly
then She removed the plug, but slammed inside
the dildo from Her strap-on, it won't be denied

and She fucked my ass, only stopping to apply
more whacks to my cheeks, as the leather did fly
then She'd fuck me again, the dildo hit Her clit
and She came with a rush, She came with a fit
of passion as She screamed, Her legs got weak
and i looked down to see, my cock sprung a leak...

No comments: