Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pleasure or pain?



As You tightened the nipple clamp, the pain flashed

but i thought to myself, as the dueling thoughts clashed

that it actually felt good, and my body did treasure

when my Queen caused me pain, i enjoyed the pleasure

of Her dominance over me, as the pain did display

in the absolute clearest and most obvious way...



Her dominance over my body, it's a feeling i crave

and when i feel that pain, those memories i save

and thoughts in the future, return to the days

when She displayed Her power, and her slave prays

that he'll get to feel it again, one day real soon

and quite often after that, not once in a blue moon...



The desire to be whipped, and taken to task

is written on my face, i don't wear a mask

because the pain is pleasure, You may think it strange

but i hope every day, that You'll expand the range

of displaying Your power, and imposing Your will

please know that pain is pleasure, i can't get my fill



You may ask Yourself, why does this make sense

and not sure i can explain, except the times whence

that i felt the pain, doled out by my Queen

it turned me on, like i've never before seen

when You squeeze my nipples, as hard as You can

that pain is so pleasurable, that i pray my ass You'll tan...



so i can feel in a physical way, the power You own

and with each swat i'm sure, You'll hear your slave moan

as the psychological impact, of what You are doing

hits my brain and i promise, that i'll never be ruing

these thoughts i've laid out, these feelings are real

and i know You may not like them, but that's how i feel

No comments: