Tuesday, January 02, 2007

setting up goals...


As the new year dawns, i've set up some goals
and hope that they may be, realized in our roles...
You as the Queen, with me as Your slave
and You telling me, how i should act and behave...
the first is for me, for three hundred days
to be locked up tight, in the cage my cock stays...

The time would vary, dependent on You
but my hope is that, You would see this through...
and to wear it while, You sit on my face
for many nights hence, in Your rightful place
as You have Your orgasms, whilst i have none
and You'd stay there until, You'd had Your fun...

My second goal too, is related to the first...
seven hundred orgasms, to satisfy Your thirst
that's not even two a day, for my sexy Queen
a modest goal i think, You know what i mean?
We started out well, with five the first night
of the new year my Darling, as is Your right...

The third goal is, to masage Your feet
each night we're home, isn't this neat?
without exception, no questions asked
this is on me, for what i've been tasked
i'll make sure the cream, we have in store
so Your feet can be rubbed, massage du jour...

I'll keep count of each as we progress through the year
and just ask and i'll tell, and make it quite clear
how we're doing against, these goals that i've set
that's assuming that You, agree they should be met
i'll wait to see if my beautiful Queen doth agrees
and if they are worthy, and if they should please...

No comments: