Saturday, January 06, 2007

Electric milking...


as i lay bound to the bed in the dark
eyes covered from seeing, naked and stark
my body open to You, to do as You please
as You manipulate and use ice to freeze
my cock as i feel, You working down there
and attaching something, to my cock so bare...

and then greasing up, my ass as You play
and humming a tune, while i'm held at bay
and feeling a coldness, as my hole is stretched
as You put something in, then You left and fetched
something from the closet, i know not what
where we were going, what was Your plot...

when all of a sudden...i felt my cock twitch
like i was having and orgasm, but with a glitch
my cock was not hard, the ice did the job
of keeping me soft, as the hardness it did rob
then i felt it inside me, a twitch there too!
what was happening, i had not a single clue!

the twitching continued, first cock then inside
alternating between them, oh what a ride!
i felt my juice pushed, up the length of my cock
and out on my tummy, as i heard my Queen mock
"oh look at that slave! it's so easy to milk!
as I shock your prostate, it's smooth as silk..."

Then You turned the juice up, on the electric box
and my cock twitched more, You drained my rocks
and milked me dry, You seemed so excited
as more juice was extracted and then sighted
by You not me, as i continued to be
blindfolded and just unable to see...

No comments: