Sunday, January 07, 2007

The new ring...


i've got a new ring, that goes on the tip
of my cock with a ball, that You must slip
inside the hole from where i shoot my load
"sperm stopper" it's called, and can be showed
to You my Queen, whenever You decide
to remove the cage, where orgasms are denied...

Bought with the candles, recently obtained
as You had requested and was ordained
by Your order my Queen, and Your demand
for use by Yourself, by Your slave's hand
don't know if it works, or what the effect
may be with this ring, or what to expect...

When it adorns my cock, i guess we will see
if You like it at all, and the effects on me
i'm sure it will squeeze the head of my cock
and color it purple, when You decide to unlock
if it stops the sperm, as You play and tease
then all the better, i hope it may please!...

No comments: