Friday, January 05, 2007

Thoughts of my Queen...


As thoughts of my Queen, go through my mind
one thing for sure is that, they're my favorite kind
for they're most likely, to make my cock hard
because i think of Her in such high regard
She turns me on, like You wouldn't believe
especially when something is up Her sleeve...

with regard to Her power, for which She wields
there is no other to whom Her slave yields
when she exhibits Her power, over me Her slave
it's something special, and is surely my fave
whether tying my up, or using Her throne
or fucking my ass, i love how She's grown...

and hope it continues, as She tries more new things
and finds that She likes them, and what it brings
my Love it grows deeper, at each twist and turn
that my Queen, she does, each new thing She learn
as i awake each morning, my thoughts and dreams
are focused on Her, more and more it seems...

No comments: